December 24, 2011

Christmas 2011

It doesn't feel like it's been over a month since the last post, until I think about everything that has happened in between! 

We spent Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family in Breckenridge. During our delayed flight to get there, Delaney decided to walk from one row of chairs to the other at the gate! Yes, she is WALKING!!! It was awesome that we were all there to see it and gave her so much applause and fanfare, she just kept going until our plane took off!

I haven't had good luck with videos so I wish I could post it here but can't seem to get it to work. By the way, she's gotten waaaaayyyy faster and sure of herself in the past month--guess you'll just need to stop by for a visit and see. :D There was snow in Breck and we had a really good time--21 of us in all and fun to see all of the cousins together.



Sidney went skiing for he first time and was fearless (so I heard)! It was so pretty and felt like the holidays--it was tough to come home to work and our crazy weather!







A week later, we took Delaney to her first concert: Yo Gabba Gabba. I have to say it wasn't bad at all and we had fun watching her little face as she took it all in. The real DJ Lance was there and so was Biz Markie!







Another fun thing we did this month (in between the Christmas shopping, Christmas movies, and other hullabaloo) is a Segway tour with Sid. It didn't take long for us to get the hang of it and we saw some new places and learned some new stuff about our town! Luckily he is the minimum age to operate one...and probably drove it better than we did.



So tonight, as I sit down to write this, I think about our sweet sweet kiddos, our family, and our friends. I hope I get to spend more time with all of the above next year. 

Here are a few holiday pics from our December. Merry Christmas, Peace, and Love! Zzzzzzzzzzzz