March 3, 2011

Four Months Old

Hi!!!! I'm a bit late in writing this one, so technically Delaney is 2 weeks over the 4 month mark. She is 25 1/2 inches long (90th percentile) and 15 lbs 2 oz (75th).

Every time someone sees her for the first time, they inevitably say, "Wow! I see Jeremy!" or "She looks so much like her Dad!"

But then when my family sees her, they say that she looks like me as a baby. I definitely see lots of both of us, but her eyes look especially like Daddy.

Here are some photos from this morning's photo shoot with Ellie. Of course now that she is interested in reaching for things and then eating them, it's even more fun!

She loves blowing raspberries and cooing, and can roll front to back and back over. Her favorite toy is a pink Elephant named "Fanti" from Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah and she gets a huge grin every time she sees it then grabs it tight and tries to eat it. She also loves tummy time and spending time in her Bumbo seat and her exersaucer from BB and Grandpa. This week, she has learned how to press the piano buttons to play music.
Ooh! I think I'll try to eat Ellie!

Come here, Ellie! This won't hurt a bit.

Mmmmmm....elephant ears are delicious.
Go back to your side. I'm done with you!